Summer seems to finally be making its way as temperatures are rising! Knowing how to transition your wardrobe can be difficult during the days where things are a bit cooler in the mornings, and warmer as the days go on. Even if you have to throw on a light sweater, you can definitely move into the new season with your colors.
Start to put away your darker colors and pick up the lighter and brighter ones. Instead of grabbing blacks, go for something navy to lighten things up. Add in pops of colors here and there. Bring back out the whites! Whether it be white pants, an accessory, or a layering piece- white is back in!
A great way to accent colors in your outfits is through jewelry. We have several items to choose from to brighten up your look.
- Blue topaz earring studs: These blue topaz earring studs are a great example of a way to add color, while also keeping it subtle:
- Vintage estate jade and pearl gold bangle: Bangles and bracelets bring the color more upfront. This vintage estate jade and pearl gold bangle with green enamel would make a beautiful addition to your wardrobe for a warm touch.
- Long tassel multi-color necklace: Not sure which color to choose? What about a variety? This long tassel multi-color necklace is a way to include colors in a dainty way!
If you’re not sure that you want to branch out into colors, pearls are your next best friend! Pearls offer a lighter shade to brighten things, while keeping things simple and classy. Check out these pearl options we have available:
- Vintage Pearl Turquoise Ring
- Freshwater Pearl Drop Necklace
- 14K Pear Shaped Opal with Diamond Surrounding
Colors aren’t the only way to spring into summer, but also the design of jewelry. Adding in hoops or drop earrings, layered necklaces or bracelets, and detailed rings all add summer-like additions to any wardrobe.
Check out these options:
- Quartz Pearl Drop Earrings
- Stackable Quartz Medallion Stretchy Bracelets
- Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Necklace
- Marquise Quartz Diamond Necklace
- Fine Italian Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings
We would love to help you get your wardrobe ready for summer with new jewelry to accessorize! View our gallery for more options or give us a call today.